26 Ramadan 1441
My goals, as they stand today, include the following:
1. roll out of bed
2. clean the bathroom
3. put warm coconut oil in my hair
4. take a shower
5. walk down the block to mail my first batch of cards
6. order more stamps because I’m out of stamps
7. finish reading the last 3 juz of the Qur’an before Friday’s sunrise
8. remove all the things in our kitchen cabinets to prepare for the exterminators’ arrival
9. get bananas for my banana pudding
10. write two emails
11. sustain my compassion
12. wonder about a world I should prioritise working toward so that I can articulate more lofty goals.
So help me.
What do you want for our world—so badly you can taste it and not just because you’re fasting?
What do you believe deep in your heart and gut—and not just because it’s empty from fasting—is possible to create and sustain while we are in this and if/when we come out of this?
كل من عليها فان 🌻🍃
ويبقى وجه ربك ذو الجلال والإكرام🌻🍃